The Dream Home Lottery is administered by the Bluewater Health Foundation and Charlotte Eleanor Engelhart Foundation, this information is protected and governed by the privacy policies of the Bluewater Health Foundation. Any personal information that you provide is collected for the purpose of fulfilling this lottery, promoting future such lotteries and other fundraising activities. The Foundation does not rent, sell or trade our mailing lists.
Purchasing a Ticket
Participants must be at least 18 years of age. Tickets cannot be ordered in the name of a minor. Only tickets that have been paid for and/or have been verified as paid are eligible to be entered for the respective draw(s). Tickets must be ordered and delivered in the province of Ontario.
A total of 279,168 Dream Home Lottery tickets will be printed and available for sale. Dream Home Lottery tickets are 2-Pack for $50, 6-Pack for $100 or 16-Pack for $250. Bundles are available for purchase containing Dream Home Lottery tickets and 50/50 add on tickets, they are available for Mega Bundles (6 Dream Home Lottery tickets and 30 50/50 add-on tickets) for $150 and Max Bundle (16 Dream Home Lottery tickets and 60 50/50 add-on tickets) for $300 and Mega Max Bundles (35 Dream Home Lottery tickets and 150 50/50 add-on tickets) for $500. All packs/bundles must contain the same purchaser’s information, with up to a maximum of three names, and will be mailed to the primary ticket holder (the first name that appears on the ticket). Tickets will be issued in sequential order and will begin with 3000001 to 30279168 license #RAF1265860. Tickets guidelines are as follows: only one method of payment will be accepted; Only one mailing address will be accepted; If a printed copy of your ticket is requested, only one envelope will be mailed containing all ticket numbers to one Ontario address; Tickets must be purchased within the province of Ontario; Post-dated cheques will not be accepted - in the event of an invalid cheque or credit card, tickets issued will be considered invalid; The name(s) on the ticket(s) cannot be changed once draws commence; Tickets cannot be reimbursed once draws commence. Ticket purchases are not eligible for a tax receipt.
Official tickets will be delivered to the customer via email and/or letter mail. For all ticket orders where a valid email address is provided, the official ticket receipt will be provided by email within 3-5 business days. Where no email address is provided, official ticket receipts will be mailed. Ticket purchasers may request a physical copy of their ticket(s) at the time of purchase or by calling Customer Services at 1-833-208-4387. Physical ticket(s) will be mailed to the address provided at the time of order within 7-10 business days. Participants do not need their tickets in hand in order to be included in the respective draw(s). *Due to an influx in sales or unforeseen circumstances, tickets may be delayed with longer wait times. If this scenario arises, a notification will be posted on the ticket purchase page. All reasonable efforts will be made to adhere to the aforementioned processing times.
By purchasing a ticket, you agree to allow Bluewater Health Foundation, and its licensed gaming suppliers providing services to the program, the right, if you are a prize winner, to use and publicly disclose your name, municipality of residence, image, photograph and likeness as a prize winner in any means required by the terms of our lottery licence and/or that we consider appropriate for purposes of administering and promoting the lottery, without notice, review/approval, or additional compensation to you.
The following members and all of their immediate family residing in the same household are prohibited from purchasing a ticket; Board members and employees of Bluewater Health Foundation and Charlotte Englehart Eleanor Hospital Foundation, members of the Bluewater Health Board of Directors and Executive Team, members of the Dream Home Lottery Key Committee, the respective builder and decorator of the Dream Home; partners and employees of MNP LLP and its affiliates; and members of licensed gaming suppliers providing services to the program.
2,581 prizes will be awarded in the Dream Home Lottery. The total value of all prizes drawn is $1,395,842.88 including applicable taxes and freight (where applicable). One (1) prize will be awarded in the 50/50 add-on portion of the Dream Home Lottery. The total 50/50 prize drawn is dependent on the total number of tickets sold. Ticket purchases are not tax deductible. Prizes are tax-exempt. See website for a complete list of prizes, www.bwhfdreamhome.com or for inquiries please call toll-free 1-833-208-4387. All inquiries, if any, regarding the Dream Home Lottery are to be made to the licensee prior to the purchase of tickets. Chances of winning depend on number of tickets sold.
Dream Lottery Draw Dates
Earlybird #1 Deadline: Wednesday, October 19, 2022, at 11:59 pm
Earlybird #1 Draw: Thursday, October 27, 2022, at 10:00 am by random number generator
Winner Announcement: Thursday, October 27, 2022, by 12:00 pm.
Earlybird #2 Deadline: Wednesday, November 23, 2022, at 11:59 pm
Earlybird #2 Draw: Winners will be announced over 12 days starting December 1, 2022, and ending December 16, 2022
Winner Announcement: announcements will be made on business days only and will be made by 12:00 pm.
Earlybird #3 Deadline: Wednesday, January 11, 2023, at 11:59 pm
Earlybird #3 Draw: Thursday, January 19, 2023, at 10:00 am by random number generator.
Winner Announcement: Thursday, January 19, 2023, by 12:00 pm
Final Ticket Sales Deadline: Wednesday, February 1, 2023, at 11:59 pm
Final Draw: Thursday, February 16, 2023, at 10:00 am by random number generator
Winner Announcement: Thursday, February 16, 2023, by 12:00 pm.
Dream Home Lottery Prizes
Earlybird #1 Comprises:
- (1) All-Inclusive Vacation for Two (valued at $13,936.65)- All-inclusive 7-night vacation for 2 to Sandals Royal Bahamian, Nassau, Bahamas from January 21, 2023 to January 28, 2023. Vacation includes round trip flight leaving and returning to Lester B. Pearson Intl Airport, Island Village One Bedroom Walkout Butler Villa Suite with Private Pool, Roundtrip airport transfer, all taxes and gratuities included. View bwhfdreamhome.com for more details on inclusions.
* Prize must be accepted as awarded; however, the prize is transferrable. Names and required documents must be provided by November 17, 2022 to Curtis Dewar, Travel Professionals International. All travelers will require a valid passport. Please check for any/other necessary visa or documentation requirements prior to travel; including, but not limited to Covid-19 vaccinations, testing, masking. Trip is based on double occupancy. Medical and Emergency insurance must be purchased/proof shown by winner by November 17, 2022. Winner is responsible for travel cost to/from airport at beginning and end of vacation and any parking during trip. All optional on-site and off-site experiences, spa treatments, phone calls or purchases in the gift shops are at the expense of the winner. Travel Professionals International reserve the right to substitute an alternative room/flight/or other offerings of equal or greater value if the advertised prize is unavailable at time of award.
*Bluewater Health Foundation IS NOT responsible for seat assignments, airline schedule changes, or for coordinating compliance with any and all travel requirements.
- (250) $50 Dream Home Ticket Packages (valued at $12,500)
- (300) $25 McDonald Gift Cards (valued at $7,500)
Earlybird #2 Comprises
- (500) $50 Dream Home Ticket Packages (valued at $25,000)
- (200) $50 Esso Gift Cards (valued at $10,000)
- (1) Grilling package (valued at $1,700) - $1,500 gift card to Sim Propane and $200 Davy Jones gift card OR $850 cash option
- (1) Flowers for a year package (valued at $500) - $500 gift card to Jenny’s Floral Studio OR $250 cash option
- (1) Jewellery package (valued at $2,000) - $2,000 gift card to Crowley’s Heart to Heart Fine
- Jewellery OR $1,000 cash option
- (1) Theatre shows for a year ($1,000) - $1,000 gift card to Imperial Theatre OR $500 cash option
- (1) Bike package (valued at $1,500) - $1,500 gift card to The Bicycle Shop OR $750 cash option
- (1) Holiday Package (valued at $1,000) - $500 Canadian Tire gift card, $200 Presidents Choice gift card, $200 Toys R Us gift card, $100 Cassies Cottage gift card OR $500 cash option
- (1) Books for a year package (valued at $662.95) - $500 gift card to The Book Keeper and an Audible yearly subscription OR $300 cash option
- (1) Weekend away package (valued at $1,000) - $600 Resorts of Ontario gift card, $200 Esso gift card and $50 Tim Hortons gift card OR $500 cash option
- (1) Shows for a year package (valued at $1,000) - $1,000 gift card to Victoria Playhouse OR $500 cash option
- (1) Movies for a year package (valued at $1,000) - $1,000 Cineplex gift card OR $500 cash option
- (1) Year of wellness package (valued at $1,000) - $1,000 to Adora Spa OR $500 cash option
- (1) Dinner for a year package (valued at $3,500) - $3,500 gift card to Chefs Plate OR $1,750 cash option
Earlybird #3 Comprises:
- (1) $55,000 gift card to BMW Sarnia OR $30,000 cash option
- (1,000) $50 Dream Home ticket packages (valued at $50,000)
- (100) $100 Ultimate Dining gift cards (valued at $10,000)
Final Draw Comprises:
- (100) $25 Tim Hortons gift cards (valued at $2,500)
- (100) $50 Uber Eats gift cards (valued at $5,000)
- (10) $500 cash prizes
- (2) $1,000 cash prizes
- (1) $5,000 cash prize
- (1) $2,000 gift card to Feather Your Nest OR $1,000 cash option
- (1) Explore Ontario package (valued at $7,000) - $5,000 gift card to Resort of Ontario, $1,000 Esso Gift Card, $500 Ultimate Dining Gift Card, $100 Tim Hortons Gift Card, $300 Uber Eats Gift Card and $100 Spotify Gift Card OR $3,500 cash option
- (1) $8,500 gift certificate to North End Appliance OR $4,000 cash option
- (1) Dream Home, fully furnished (valued at $1,159,043.28) OR $800,000 cash option
Due to market fluctuations and availability, the market value of the prizes may rise or diminish over time. If a prize becomes unavailable or is not able to be obtained in a reasonable length of time, a similar prize may be given for equal or greater value at the discretion of Bluewater Health Foundation.
For a full listing of prizes and more information, visit www.bwhfdreamhome.com.
50/50 tickets are 2-Pack for $15, 6-Pack for $30, or 20-Pack for $60. The total tickets available in the 50/50 Add-On draw will be unlimited. The absolute minimum 50/50 prize drawn is $150,000.00. Tickets must contain the same purchaser’s information as the Dream Home Lottery ticket(s). Tickets will be issued in sequential order and will begin with 5000001 license #RAF1265586.
50/50 tickets can only be ordered in conjunction with Dream Home Lottery tickets. 50/50 tickets will not be accepted without the purchase of an original Dream Home Lottery ticket order. Should an original Dream Home Lottery ticket order become invalid, all 50/50 tickets associated with that original Dream Home Lottery ticket order will become invalid as a direct result. 50/50 ticket numbers will be issued in sequential order and will be listed on your Dream Home Lottery Official Ticket.
The 50/50 Draw will be drawn following the Dream Home Lottery major draw.
Final Ticket Sales Deadline: Wednesday, February 1, 2023, at 11:59 pm
Final & 50/50 Draw: Thursday, February 16, 2023, at 10:00 am by random number generator.
Winner Announcement: Thursday, February 16, 2023, by 12:00 pm.
Tickets will be available on-line or by calling our Toll Free number, 1-844-667-3251. Acceptable payment ca be made by Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit, and MasterCard Debit. In-person sales will only be accepted in the Bluewater Health Foundation office or at the Dream Home.
Any ticket forms and moneys received will be coordinated by the Bluewater Health Foundation staff, who will, in turn, send forms/money in a secure numbered pouch by Gardaworld Sarnia & London using their manifest to the ticket fulfilment service provider, MNP LLP, to be processed. Concise and accurate tracking of the tickets will be maintained in service provider’s database at all times as per their agreement. Moneys will be deposited directly into our Dream Home Lottery Trust Account. Tracking will include a master list of ticket form distribution for sales and a full accounting of purchaser information.
Ticket fulfillment and draw controls will follow a strict set of procedures overseen by MNP, LLP and licensed under the licensing body AGCO.
MNP, LLP will provide full-service ticket fulfillment, including, but not limited to, processing tickets, generating ticket/numbers, financial reconciliation, and reporting, and draw control oversight.
Miratel Solutions Inc. will provide services to support ticket purchases through our toll free number, 1-844-667-3251.
Draw(s) will take place at the offices of MNP LLP, London, ON, and will be monitored by the staff members from MNP LLP and Bluewater Health Foundation via video conferencing.
Ticket forms and all financial documents will be preserved after the final draw in accordance with regulations. The records of MNP LLP shall be deemed correct and final.
All prizes are drawn using Random Number Generator software (RNG).
In the event of circumstances beyond our control that causes the draw to be delayed, the draw will be held on the next regular business day. All necessary precautions will be taken to ensure draws are held on their set days.
Prize Winner Notification
Winning ticket numbers are eligible for all subsequent draws. Winning tickets will be drawn under the supervision of MNP LLP, London ON. Records of our ticket fulfilment service provider shall be deemed correct and final. Liability of the Foundation shall be limited to the ticket price paid. Winners of the draws will be notified by telephone and/or will be sent a letter. Any prizes under $200.00 will be mailed to the primary ticket holder (the first name that appears on the ticket.) Winner’s names will be published on the Bluewater Health Foundation Dream Home Lottery website www.bwhfdreamhome.com.
Prizes will be awarded to the primary ticket holder (the first name that appears on the ticket). Any transfer of prizes must happen independently of the Dream Home Lottery. Prizes will be given as awarded, no substitutions except where cash equivalent is specified, and may not be exactly as shown or described. All values stated are retail at the time of tender, they are approximate and include applicable taxes and freight. Vehicle winners are responsible for license and insurance. Prize winners are asked to claim prizes in a timely manner following notification. Any prizes which are not claimed shall be secured for a period of six months from the date of the draw. Unclaimed prizes will be reported and a charitable allocation will be approved by the licensing body. The primary ticket purchaser will be notified electronically through email or through mail, by Bluewater Health Foundation as to what they have won and where/how to claim their prize(s). Major prize winners will be notified by phone. Any prizes under $200.00 will be mailed to the primary ticket holder (the first name that appears on the ticket.)
Due to market fluctuations, the market value of the prizes may rise or diminish over time. If a prize becomes unavailable or is not able to be obtained in a reasonable length of time, a similar prize may be given for equal or greater value.
A complete list of winners will be posted online within 24 hours following a draw(s) at www.bwhfdreamhome.com.
A printed list of winners will be available upon request by calling 1-833-208-4387.
Ontario Problem Gambling Helpline
The Ontario Problem Gambling Helpline can help, by providing you with information about problem gambling treatment services in Ontario. Toll-free, confidential, anonymous, open 24 hrs a day, 365 days a year.
1-888-230-3505 (Toll Free)
1-888-230-3505 (Crisis Line)